Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wednesday November 7, 2012
Honolulu, HI

This morning I slept in past 7:30 And woke up with a headache. My first on the trip. My feet are still very sore, so I didn't wear shoes this morning. I stayed away from the beach and had breakfast by the pool.  We started class early this morning to allow those going to the Swap meet to get there and back before the optional "Glam Girls" photos tonight. 

Shelly, Kandi and I had lunch at Lu Lu's which is on the second floor and has seats facing the beach. it was a wonderful view. i had the Maui Wowie salad. it was very good. I wanted to go to the swap meet, but felt the travel time to be very tight. Shelly and I walked to the international market instead. A lot of the booths had the same stuff but a few we're different. I bought a couple key chains and a couple of necklaces.




On the walk back to the hotel we noticed the Jellyfish warnings. they are in the area and will be for the next few days. should be safe by Friday. i'd like to go for another swim.  I am resting for a few minutes before hopping in the shower to start preparations for this evening.

We just spent the last two hours as Models. Had loads of fun! We felt like movie stars. There were crowds of people gathering to watch. We didn't mind we felt great! 



After the photo shoot and sunset, we all met in the Tiki Bar for dinner. Jennie, Joan, and Brad joined us and Jill had a drink with us. We all bonded today more than any other day this trip. So many of us blossomed into a person we hadn't met yet. 


No comments: