Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sail Away

November 10, 2012
Honolulu
Today was my last breakfast on Waikiki Beach. We meet at 10:45 for group photos then those of us going on the cruise board the bus to the Harbor to get on the ship. We are sailing on "The Pride of America". I will not have Internet or phone access on board. I will keep up on my journal entries and send them with photos when I arrive home on the 18th.

Both the land and the cruise groups met for lunch at the Tiki Tiki Lounge for a small buffet.


After lunch those of us leaving on the cruise boarded the bus that will be taking us to the ship.
We boarded late afternoon, got settled, then attended our safety meeting.



 The wind was blowing under my dress making me look like I am with child.



Kandi and I then went for a bite to eat beside the pool before watching the sunset. I had fun with the panorama option on my iPhone.






No comments: