Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Summer Holiday

Day 1 July 20, 2009
found me arriving in Toronto at 12:40pm local time and then Mom and
Dad picked me up and we headed to Whitby to have lunch and visit one
of Big Print's customers Dave at Sign Design. After our visit we went
and picked up a few groceries then took the scenic route up Simcoe Dr
North towards the cottage. We stopped at the Kawartha Dairy for ice
cream for dinner.

Day 2 July 21, 2009
I explored the beach and took these amazing photos. Jill and Dave
came over for dinner and then we went to fire rock for a fire in the
evening. We watched the fire until it started raining, then ran into
their covered porch to take shelter. We played Euchre (I needed the
practice) for a few hands then the "brother's" heads were getting too
big so once it stopped raining Dad and I walked home for the night.

No comments: