Thursday, May 24, 2007

Finnerty Gardens









The campus is basically set on a large circle, so I set about to find the gardens. I stopped in for a quick visit with the Chilliwack group while they were setting up for the show on Sunday and then I continued on my way to find the gardens. It was raining off and on, but not too bad and the $20.00 jacket from The Nut Man kept me fairly dry. The gardens are amazing and well worth the treck in the rain. I wandered around, took lots of photos and then once it started to really rain, I decided to head back to the dorms. I took a 'short cut'. Once I finally got onto the ring road I had to pull out my map to figure out where I was and where I had to go. Not to worry, I wasn't far off course.

Oh yeah, as you will see they named a plant after me, although again they spelled my name wrong!

No comments: